Socials Unstuck – a strategy service to help your business get back on track
We’ve had a tough time in 2020 but now it’s time to start getting your business going again and generate sales! It’s not going to be easy – people are still holding their purses close and are understandably hesitant to spend – but as we all get used to life post Covid-19 it’s time to open up your doors again.
Should you just go back to normal like nothing happened?
What about the drop in engagement and followers you have probably experienced?
How can you post and “sell” while still being sensitive to people’s situations?
How, what, when, why?
Basically ALL OF THE QUESTIONS. Let me help you work out the answers and give you back your confidence when it comes to posting on social media for your business.
My Socials Unstuck strategy service has been created as a direct response to the struggles I know small business owners are facing right now.
Not only do the service inclusions reflect this, but so does the price.
What is this service exactly?
There’s more info below but essentially I will create a strategy for you moving forward that will:
- Show you the best content and posting strategy for your business
- Guide you through methods and tips to help you grow your audience and engagement
- Explain how to best use Instagram and Facebook to increase your sales and generate leads
Who is this for?
It is for business owners who are ready to embrace the “re-opening” of Australia and get their business thriving again.
It is for product based business owners who are unsure how to continue to stay present with their customers, continue to promote their products, whilst still being sensitive to the tough times everyone is going through.
It is for any business owner who has felt confused on uncertain about how to handle social media for their business since the world changed during the pandemic. If this is you, you are not alone. I have heard these questions and concerns again and again which is exactly why this service now exists.
How does it work?
After you purchase I will be in contact with you within 24 hours. I’ll confirm all your details then the following will occur…
- Initial Assessment: After making initial contact I will check out what you are currently doing on social media – like a mini audit.
- Strategy Consultation: Next, we will book in a time for us to have a 30 minute chat to discuss your current questions and concerns and go through my findings from the assessment.
- A plan to get you unstuck: I’ll then send through a written strategy document which will cover and address everything we’ve discussed to set you on the right path moving forward. It will:
- Outline your ideal content and posting strategy
- Guide you through how to get business through through social media
- Help you generate leads and increase sales
- BONUS: Five pieces of content/caption inspiration to illustrate exactly how the strategy can look. This means I will grab 5 of your existing product photos, or find some complimentary images, and caption them for you based on what is in your new strategy. I will also put these in a mock-up Instagram grid for you to assist with your planning. The purpose of this is to simply demonstrate exactly how to implement what we’ve talked about. It makes it easy!
Ok, so how much?
I believe in value and acknowledging small business budgets so that is reflected in the price.
Socials Unstuck is available for just $299 – and it may very well be the best 2990 cents you’ve invested in your business in a long time.
This investment will answer all the questions you have right now about what you should be doing on your social media.
It will clear up all your confusion.
It will give you inspiration and actually make you feel positive moving forward.
All of this I am sure of, for just $299.
So what now? It’s time to lock it in. Let’s get you back on track and your socials unstuck.
A bit about me
If we haven’t met before, you’d probably like to know a bit about me.
My name is Jo Samaradellis and I’m a Melbourne based social media
marketing business, specialising in product based businesses.
I have three kids aged 8, 5 and 1 so I also love working with other mums in business.
“Jo’s commitment and professionalism gives me peace of mind and confidence that I’m in the best possible hands!” –
Bec, Everley Design Boutique
If you want to chat to find out more you can send me a message via the form below or message me via my social media.
“Thanks so much for the great work you are doing… it is appreciated so much. I just kick myself for not getting you to do it sooner.”
Cate, Smoochies Handmade
Okay so let’s do this! Let’s take away the confusion and overwhelm together. It’s time to get you unstuck and posting confidently on social media again.
“Jo truly understands how to make social media work for small businesses and helps in and easy to handle way. Her advice makes sense and works.”
Still want more info before you commit? That’s okay. Fill out your details below and I’ll be in touch.